Articles Tagged with filing a FTCA claim

There are many remedies available to individuals who are injured by another person, but what happens when the person who caused the injury is a government employee or even a federal employee? It is very difficult to seek recovery for an injury from a government entity or municipality due to the many immunities that are afforded to such entities. However, the Federal Tort Claim Act (FTCA) makes it easier to seek a remedy after being injured due to the actions of a federal employee. Because the process can be complex, it is always a good idea to seek the assistance of an Atlanta accident injury lawyer.
Continue reading ›

Contact Information